Three changes for Ipswich Town against Leeds United - plus our first ITFC Fan Cam video
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town manager Mick McCarthy has made three changes from Tuesday night’s 1-1 draw at Brighton, Luke Chambers having shaken off a rib injury to play.
In come Cole Skuse, Christophe Berra and Freddie Sears, for the ineligible Toumani Diagouraga, right-back Josh Emmanuel, who has been relegated to the bench, and the suspended Tom Lawrence,
Chambers, who cracked a rib at Brighton in midweek, is likely to line-up in a back-three alongside Berra and Jonas Knudsen, with Myles Kelock and Jordan Spence playing at wing-backs.
Teddy Bishop returns to the squad on the bench, having been left out of Town’s last two games, while Tommy Smith, a long-term absentee with a back injury, is also on the bench.
Leeds make one change from the team that defeated B ristol City in midweek, Stuart Dallas replacing Kemar Roofe.
You may also want to watch:
Town: Bialkowski, Spence, Chambers, Berra, Knudsen, Kenlock, Huws, Ward, Skuse, Sears, McGoldrick. Subs: Gerken, Smith, Bishop, Pitman, Bru, Moore, Emmanuel.
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash