Tigers tamed by rampant Witches
Ipswich Witches 63 Glasgow Tigers 29
Ipswich ‘Sackers’ Witches proved far too classy for poor Glasgow Tigers at Foxhall Stadium.
The Suffolk side were simply too good and picked up their easiest three Premier League points of the season in their biggest win so far of the year.
However, while the result was never in doubt, the Witches still produced some thrilling racing with Ben Barker to the fore as he rode to a full 15-point maximum.
He was joined on a full score by Rohan Tungate and Cameron Heeps, while skipper Leigh Lanham dropped just one point.
You may also want to watch:
Full report and picture special in Friday’s EADT and Ipswich Star
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 9 Sunday Snap! Kieron helps warm them up, team-mates reunited, Al Jolson and don't forget the Skids!
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections