Time to nominate for 2011 FA local football awards
DO you know any club or anyone who deserves to be rewarded for their work with local football clubs?
If so now is the time to act.
Nominations are being requested for the FA Community Awards and this can be done online.
Winners are awarded at local, county and national level so there is plenty of opportunity for the coach, club, league official or volunteer you nominate to be rewarded.
Winners will attend the FA Community Shield at Wembley in August and will be presented with their awards by some of the country’s top football icons.
You may also want to watch:
The categories are: Coach of the Year, FA Charter Standard Club, FA Charter Standard Community Club, FA Charter Standard Development Club, FA Charter Standard League, Outstanding Contribution To Community Football, Volunteer of the Year, Young Volunteer of the Year and can be folund on the TheFA.com website with nominations closing on March 19.
Any questions can be addressed to Suffolk FA official Gareth Hall on 01449 776381 or email Gareth.Hall@SuffolkFA.com.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
- 9 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 10 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies