Tough draws in FA Cup
LOWESTOFT Town must travel to Blue Square Bet South side Dartford in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.
The draw made today has handed the Ryman League Premier Division side a tough task following their 7-1 demolition of Desborough Town at Crown Meadow on Saturday.
Bury Town are at home to Grays Athletic, who are currently third in Ryman Division One North behind Needham Market, who entertain Ryman Division One South side Chipstead.
The two Ridgeons League sides definitely through both face difficult away ties - Leiston must travel to Ryman Premier side Folkestone Invicta and Felixstowe & Walton United are at Middlesex-based North Greenford United, who last season won the Combined Counties Premier League and were promoted to the Zamaretto League Division One Central.
Winning teams will receive �4,500 in prize money.
You may also want to watch:
Second qualifying round draw: Bury Town v Grays Ath, Braintree Town v Welling Utd, Folkestone Invicta v Leiston, Hendon v Maldon & Tiptree, North Greenford Utd v Felixstowe & Walton Utd, Needham Market v Chipstead, Stanway Rovers or Bedford Town v Boreham Wood, Dartford v Lowestoft Town, Chelmsford City v Chertsey Town.
Ties to be played on Saturday, September 25.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 7 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 10 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront