Trials to be held for ladies’ county team
SUFFOLK FA are holding trials for their new ladies representative team on Friday September 30th at Whitton Sports Centre (8-9pm).
Players can nominate themselves and clubs can also put their names forward to represent their county.
The closing date for entries is next Wednesday and players can email Sue Wells at Suzanne.email@example.com or contact her on 01449 776314.
Meanwhile, the county representative team will be managed by current player-coach at Ipswich Town Ladies, Kimberley Rex.
Rex has worked at Ipswich Town Girls’ Centre of Excellence for a number of years and she will combine this role by being assistant coach of the U15 girls’ at the Suffolk FA Girls’ Player Development Centre.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Wells (Girls’ & Women’s Football Development Officer) will be taking up the role as Kim’s assistant manager for the representative this season and is currently a player-coach at Haverhill Rovers Ladies.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 5 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk