Tuesday March 3
Vanarama Conference League
Premier Division: Aldershot v Dover, Braintree v Macclesfield, Dartford v Woking, Gateshead v Wrexham, Southport v Halifax.
North Division: Chorley v Leamington, Gainsborough Trinity v Harrogate Town, Hednesford Town v AFC Fylde, Worcester City v Guiseley.
South Division: Basingstoke Town v Bath City, Staines Town v Hemel Hempstead Town, Sutton Utd v Bromley.
Premier Division: AFC Hornchurch v Leatherhead, East Thurrock Utd v Bognor Regis Town, Harrow Borough v Wingate & Finchley, Witham Town v Hendon.
North Division: Brentwood Town v Heybridge Swifts, Redbridge v Romford, Tilbury v Needham Market, Ware v Barkingside.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 4 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Essex
- 5 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 8 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
Norfolk County Cup 14-15
Semi Finals: Dereham Town v Diss Town, Wroxham v Norwich Utd.
Cambridgeshire Invitation Cup: Ely City v Great Shelford.
Thurlow Nunn League
Premier Division: Haverhill Rovers v Ipswich Wdrs, Stanway Rovers v Wivenhoe Town.
First Division: Leiston Res v Woodbridge Town, Team Bury v Swaffham Town.
Thurlow Nunn Youth League
Central Division: Ipswich Wdrs v Framlingham Town.
South Division: Long Melford v Halstead Town.
Thurlow Nunn Youth Cup
Round One: Godmanchester Rovers v Mildenhall Town (at Mildenhall Town FC).
Essex Senior League
Premier Division: Eton Manor v Hullbridge Sports,Haringey Borough v Sporting Bengal Utd, Stansted v Bowers & Pitsea.
League Challenge Cup: Clapton v Waltham Forest.
Essex Senior League
Reserves Division: Hullbridge Sports v Takeley, Sawbridgeworth Town v Southend Manor.