Tuesday, November 1
Premier Division: Hendon v Kingstonian, Lowestoft Town v Billericay Town, Staines Town v Dulwich Hamlet, Tonbridge Angels v Havant & Waterlooville, Wingate & Finchley v AFC Sudbury.?
North Division: AFC Hornchurch v VCD Ath, Brightlingsea Regent v Witham Town, Soham Town Rangers v Waltham Abbey, Thamesmead Town v Haringey Borough, Wroxham v Brentwood Town.
The Women’s Cup sponsored by Boux 16-17 - Round One: Godalming Town v erne Bay.
Essex County Cup 16-17 - Round Three: Barking v Grays Ath, Stansted v Tilbury.
You may also want to watch:
Thurlow Nunn League Challenge Cup: AFC Sudbury Res v Long Melford, Coggeshall Town v Brantham Ath, Ely City v Downham Town, FC Clacton v Stanway Rovers, Felixstowe & Walton Utd v Woodbridge Town, Mildenhall Town v Thetford Town, Saffron Walden Town v Haverhill Rovers, Stowmarket Town v Diss Town, Team Bury v Godmanchester Rovers.
First Division KO Cup: Kings Lynn Town Res v March Town Utd.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 8 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 9 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
Thurlow Nunn Youth League
Cambridge Division: Newmarket Town v Royston Town.
East Division: Bungay Town v AFC Royals.
South Division: Witham Town v Brantham Ath.
West Division: Wisbech St Mary v Eynesbury Rovers.
Essex Senior League
Premier Division: Basildon Utd v Tower Hamlets, Enfield 1893 v Waltham Forest, Haringey & Waltham v West Essex, London Bari v Burnham Ramblers, Redbridge v Southend Manor, Takeley v Barkingside.
Reserve Shield: Waltham Abbey v Takeley.