Unique coaching course at Framlingham College
A UNIQUE course for aspiring young cricketers is to take place at Framlingham College.
Ex-Derbyshire and current Suffolk batsman Ben France, who is cricket coach at the college, has designed an Easter cricket course for 10 to 14-year-old cricketers from April 10-13.
Youngsters will have the chance to meet and be coached by former South Africa international and current Northamptonshire captain, Andrew Hall. They will also get the opportunity to see Northants take on Kent.
Coaching will be of a high level throughout the course with current Suffolk opening batsman and county development officer, Tom Huggins alongside Suffolk captain Justin Bishop (ex-England Under-19 and Essex) and Nick Lee (Sussex CCC coach) all joining Ben for the four days.
Participants will also be given a fascinating insight by cricket bat manufacturer Willostix who will be demonstrating how they produce one of their bats from a piece of willow.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and booking details visit framcollege.co.uk
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 7 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12