Who was your Ipswich Town Man of the Match at Carrow Road against Norwich City?
- Credit: PA
It was billed as one of the biggest games of the year for Ipswich Town.
Now the East Anglian Derbies are over for another year (a play-off encounter being distinctly unlikely this season) after today’s match at Carrow Road ended 1-1.
It mirrors the scoreline from the tie at Portman Road earlier this season.
As it was then, left-back Jonas Knudsen scored the goal for Ipswich, putting them briefly ahead before Jacob Murphy equalised for the home team.
Now we want you to tell us who was your Man of the Match for Town.
You may also want to watch:
Was it goalscorer Knudsen, who steered home a powerful header after Jordan Spence’s cross from the right wing?
Or perhaps you thought Bartosz Bialkowski string of top-drawer saves atoned for the equalising goal he let in at the near post.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
Maybe the hard work in the face of stiff opposition by David McGoldrick, Emyr Huws or Myles Kenlcok impressed you the most.
Lets us know above, and check out all the latest updates from the Old Farm Derby on our dedicated Ipswich Town page.