Witches sign up more sponsorship
IPSWICH Witches have added another significant sponsor to the club by agreeing a deal with Hawk Express Cabs to be a partner sponsor for the 2011 season.
Chris Louis, director of speedway for the Premier League club, said: “I am delighted that another successful Ipswich company has decided to back the team for the coming season after Sackers became our team sponsor.
“This is further confirmation of the confidence everyone has in our team’s prospects for the new season.”
Hawk Express is run by Richard Morphew and has operated in Ipswich since 1991 starting with a dozen vehicles but now expanded into 200 vehicles.
Witches asset Joe Jacobs is having a ‘Meet the Fans’ night when a 2010 British Under-18 final DVD will be shown at the Turk’s Head, Hasketon on Thursday February 3 at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Jacobs finished runner-up, and on the night he hopes to have one or two special guests from the speedway world.
He has still not been fixed up with a club yet for the 2011 season, but expects to have this confirmed soon.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain