Matchday Recap: Wheeler cancels out Norwood’s opener as Town draw at leaders Wycombe
Ipswich Town drew 1-1 with Wycombe Wanderers this afternoon.
Speaking ahead of the game, which sees the Blues take on the League One leaders, manager Paul Lambert insisted the Blues' season could be kick-started with one positive result.
"It definitely could," Lambert said.
"We have to get back to that feeling where they're just playing with the freedom of the first 15 games where they were blitzing everything in sight.
"They were great, no problem, nothing's changed for us, for the staff or anything. But as a group, as a team, we have to come out of the traps again."
"We'll go there, we've had a good chat and if they perform the way they're speaking then hopefully we'll get a different outcome."
- 1 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 2 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 3 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 4 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 6 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 7 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 8 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement
- 9 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 10 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash