Suffolk Nurseries Plant Fair takes place at Fullers Mill Garden, West Stow, next month
- Credit: Archant
The fifth annual Suffolk Nurseries Plant Fair takes place at Fullers Mill Garden, on Sunday, July 15.
The event, which runs from 10am to 5pm, brings together 12 of the county’s favourite specialist growers and nurseries in the setting of the garden on the banks of the River Lark, at West Stow.
Highlights include a number of nurseries displaying and selling unusual and exotic plants.
Hedgehog Nurseries, who set up the fair with Fullers Mill Garden five years ago offer a wide variety of unusual plants and Henstead Exotics grow a range of hardy exotics including palms, bananas and tree ferns.
Bellflower Nursery, based at Langham Hall, will be selling campanulas of which they are a National Collection holder and grower Samantha Reynolds will have a range of herbs.
You may also want to watch:
Other exhibitors include rose specialists Martins Nursery, Woottens of Wenhaston, the Plantsman’s Preference and Perfect Perennials, as well as Nowton Park Nursery, which is part of Realise Futures a charity working with disabled people in horticulture.
Visitors will also be able to enjoy the seven-acre garden including fabulous displays of lilies. Plants grown at Fullers Mill Garden will also be available for sale, along with tea, coffee and delicious home-made cakes in the tea room.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 5 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change