Basement Jaxx and Example among first acts revealed for Brownstock Festival
- Credit: Archant
Basement Jaxx, rapper Example and drum ‘n’ bass producer DJ Fresh will headline this year’s Brownstock Festival.
The event, held at Morris Farm, Stow Maries, Essex, has sold out two years in a row.
Other acts joining them July 10-12 include Sub Focus, Lethal Bizzle, Goldie, Doorly, Kove, Dimension and Meridian Dan.
“We’re delighted to have Basement Jaxx heading down to Essex. An act of the highest calibre but most importantly such a fantastic live experience. People should definitely be prepared for quite a spectacle,” said marketing director Jess Brown.
“Alongside this with names like DJ Fresh, Example and Sub Focus heading down to the farm we think we have pulled together a selection of acts that mean the festival atmosphere is going to go off.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re also really excited we will be able to welcome more festival-goers through the gates this year. Having sold out for the last two years it was clear the demand for the smaller festival was really growing and it is great that having worked closely with the local authorities we are able to have 8,000 visitors to this year’s event. Get ready Essex. You may need to store up on sleep as it’s going be a big weekend.”
Visit www.Brownstock.co.uk for more details.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 6 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 7 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 8 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards