Bramford: Photographic artist to reveal digital methods
- Credit: Archant
An award-winning photographic artist from Suffolk will be explaining the painstaking process behind his digital transformations at an illustrated lecture next week.
Woodbridge-based Brian Beaney will be telling the Ipswich Photographic Society all about his internationally acclaimed artistic processes at its next meeting on Monday.
Mr Beaney’s lecture, Beyond the Moment of Capture, will contrast the raw images he shoots with the heavily manipulated final works, which he has exhibited at events across the world.
“It’s about taking lots of elements, enhancing them, manipulating them and bringing them together for one final picture,” he said.
A spokesman for the society said: “It’s a really artistic and creative form of photography which produces almost dreamlike images.”
You may also want to watch:
The meeting starts at 7.30pm on Monday at St Mary’s Church Room, Bramford. Admission £3. All welcome.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 6 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 7 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions