Britain’s Got Talent looks to Lowestoft and Caister as it hunts for acts for new series
- Credit: James Bass
One of the country’s leading television series has turned to Lowestoft in its hunt for the nation’s most talented individuals.
Britain’s Got Talent, which is due to return to our screens next year, is hoping to discover talent in England’s most easterly point.
Auditions for the show, which has discovered an array of performers including Pudsey the Dog, Susan Boyle and Diversity in the past, are to be held at Claremont Pier in Lowestoft later this month.
On top of this they are also heading to Caister this month.
On Wednesday, August 30 talent scouts will be at Eastern Beach Caravan Park for the evening from 8pm to midnight.
You may also want to watch:
Those wishing to take part in the ITV competition can audition to do so between 12pm and 4pm on Sunday, August 27.
The competition is open to anybody who has a talent to showcase, although contestants under 16 must be accompanied by either a parent or a guardian.
Alternatively, those wishing to take part in the televised competition that are unable to make these particular auditions can apply online.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 4 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies