Claction Airshow line-up additions announced
- Credit: Tendring District Council
Clacton Airshow have announced the latest addition to sign up for this year’s event.
Clacton Airshow have announced the latest attraction to sign up for this year’s event.
The Royal Air Force Typhoon Display Team will be taking to the skies above Clacton on August 23.
This year’s team, from 29 Squadron based at RAF Coningsby, will comprise of a specialist from every aircraft trade along with support and management teams to assist both the pilot and the trades.
As well as 2018 being 100 years since the end of the First World War, it marks the centenary year of the RAF.
You may also want to watch:
Also appearing for this year’s show is the Bremont Great War Display Team, on both days.
Over the years the aircraft and pilots have changed frequently and there are now five different types with nine in total.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
Further details of other flights, activities and attractions will be unveiled over the coming weeks.
For more information contact 01255 686683 or 01255 686654 or visitwww.clactonairshow.com