Comedian Jason Manford visits Colchester, Ipswich, Southend and Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Stand-up Jason Manford has added a visit to Colchester’s Charter Hall to his 2018 tour.
New show Muddle Class deals with his confusion about growing up working class, then finding as he’s got older part of him has become middle class.
“Somebody said to me on my Facebook fan page ‘it’s been ages since you’ve toured’. I thought no way, it was last year wasn’t it? Anyway, long story short, they were right, it was years ago. I just got fooled because I’ve been on tour doing musicals and the last tour is repeated on Dave ja Vu 13 times a day,” he said.
“So I’ve been putting some stuff together, looking at my life and how it’s changed over the years, how the world has changed and how my parents haven’t changed a bit. ”
Ticket for the October 12 gig are on sale now. Manford’s also at at the Ipswich Regent on February 15 plus the Lowestoft Marina on February 14 and Southend’s Cliffs Pavilion on March 7.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor Paul Smith, leader of Colchester Borough Council, said: “It’s very encouraging to see another big comedy name back at Charter Hall. This comes off the back of consecutive Jimmy Carr live shows, firmly putting the venue on the comedy tour map.”
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 9 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw