Competition: This Means War movie merchandise up for grabs
Two best friends, who also happen to be two of the world’s top secret agents, find business and pleasure don’t mix when then fall for the same woman in new action comedy This Means War.
Shaken and stirred, it’s all-out conflict as they try to get one up on the other using all the high-tech surveillance and advanced tactics they have at their disposal and an arsenal capable of bringing down a small country.
Reese Witherspoon stars as the woman who comes between super spies Chris Pine and Tom Hardy in the McG directed movie, out on February 17 with advance screenings on February 14.
We’ve teamed up with Cineworld, on Ipswich’s Cardinal Park, to give you something to fight over too.
Up for grabs, three sets of film merchandise including a sleek iPhone case, medium T-shirt and a Spy’s Note pad.
You may also want to watch:
Just tell us the name of Pine’s character in the new Star Trek franchise. E-mail your answer to email@example.com by 5pm on February 10.
For more info on the movie check out www.facebook.com/ThisMeansWarMovieUK
- 1 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 2 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 5 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 6 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 8 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'