Competition: This Means War movie merchandise up for grabs
Two best friends, who also happen to be two of the world’s top secret agents, find business and pleasure don’t mix when then fall for the same woman in new action comedy This Means War.
Shaken and stirred, it’s all-out conflict as they try to get one up on the other using all the high-tech surveillance and advanced tactics they have at their disposal and an arsenal capable of bringing down a small country.
Reese Witherspoon stars as the woman who comes between super spies Chris Pine and Tom Hardy in the McG directed movie, out on February 17 with advance screenings on February 14.
We’ve teamed up with Cineworld, on Ipswich’s Cardinal Park, to give you something to fight over too.
Up for grabs, three sets of film merchandise including a sleek iPhone case, medium T-shirt and a Spy’s Note pad.
Just tell us the name of Pine’s character in the new Star Trek franchise. E-mail your answer to email@example.com by 5pm on February 10.
For more info on the movie check out www.facebook.com/ThisMeansWarMovieUK
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 6 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy