Competition: Win tickets to see Joe Brown at Ipswich Regent
Legendary British guitarist Joe Brown returns to Ipswich’s Regent Theatre and you can see him for free.
As busy as ever after more than five decades in the biz, the box office record breaker, MOJO magazine outstanding contribution to music award-winner and holder of an MBE is in town on February 28.
His rockabilly, gospel, country, folk and rock ‘n’ roll packed performances usually sell-out fast.
Expect timeless classics played on electric and acoustic guitar, mandolin, fiddle, ukulele, banjo and maybe even the odd trumpet solo; all mixed with his humorous reminiscences.
The tour coincides with the release of his latest album featuring his son and band member Pete as well as contribution from daughter Sam and her ukulele orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets for the February 28 concert to give away.
To win, just tell us the name of his son who’s in the band. E-mail your answer, marked Joe Brown ticket competition, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Thursday, February 24.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism