Dappy and Frankie Boyle coming to Ipswich
Singer Dappy and controversial comedian Frankie Boyle are coming to the Ipswich Regent, we can reveal.
With chart-smashing singles No Regrets and Rockstar under his his belt, Dappy is achieving as much solo success as he did with contemporary British pop music outfit N-Dubz.
No Regrets went straight to the top of the official UK Singles Chart, setting a new chart record, the 11th consecutive UK artist to top the single chart in 2011, the longest run of number ones by UK acts ever.
Dappy and special guests come to the theatre on Sunday, September 16.
Tickets go on sale from 9am at the Regent and from noon at the tourist information centre.
You may also want to watch:
Frankie Boyle’s latest tour, The Last Days of Sodom, comes to Ipswich on August 30.
Described as being pilloried, misrepresented and demonised for telling it like it is, this final tour is an attempt to heal Britain’s fools, support its rioters and offer the laughter of despair to a culture in freefall.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Tickets are on sale now.