Les Misérables star to perform one-off Christmas concert in Lowestoft
- Credit: PA
A West End star has announced he is performing a Christmas concert at a theatre near his hometown of Lowestoft.
Actor and singer Rob Houchen is set to perform at the Seagull Theatre in Pakefield at 8pm on Thursday, December 9.
Known for portraying Marius in both the London production and 30th anniversary concert of Les Misérables, the star will be singing a mix of Christmas hits and his favourite songs.
Mr Houchen said: “Whenever I can fit it in I love coming back home to Lowestoft to sing.
"It just feels right to share some of my heart via song and stories with the place that made me.
"I can’t wait to be back again and see lots of familiar faces for a fun evening leading up to Christmas 2021.”
Aside from starring in Les Misérables, Mr Houchen recently appeared in Light in the Piazza on the West End and Eugenius at the Other Place theatre.
Tickets are available on the Seagull's website.
- 1 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 2 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 5 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 9 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 10 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk ahead of Storm Barra's arrival