Strictly stars set to reunite for landmark Ipswich performance
- Credit: Burn the Floor
Some of Strictly Come Dancing's biggest ever stars are set to reunite for a brand new production coming to Ipswich.
Aljaž Škorjanec, Kevin Clifton, Janette Manrara, Karen Hauer, Dianne Buswell, Joanne Clifton, Luba Mushtuk, Kai Widdrington and Robin Windsor will all be performing as part of the 25th anniversary tour production of Burn the Floor.
The production is a dance show which blends Latin and Ballroom and was first conceived as a special performance at Sir Elton John's 50th birthday celebration in 1997.
Two years in creation, the show made its world premiere in the UK and took the globe by storm, including 9 months breaking box office records on Broadway and 2 seasons in the West End.
Now the show is set to return on a limited tour around the UK, including a performance at the Regent Theatre in Ipswich on July 16, 2022. Tickets go on sale on Monday, September 6.
You may also want to watch:
“This Burn the Floor 25th anniversary will be such a one time event for us - all our stars back on stage together again where they all began,” said creator Jason Gilkison. “To get this ‘dream team' back together on stage for a Burn the Floor reunion will be an event not to be missed.”
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 8 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 9 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s