Did you go to the StowBlues Festival? Spot yourself in our photos
The StowBlues Festival in Stowmarket may have enjoyed its best year yet, with more than 800 people attending for a taste of authentic Americana Blues.
The event returned on Saturday, June 10, for its seventh year, featuring a line-up of seven live bands, including singer-songwriter Paolo Morena, the Malaya Blues and StowBlues-favourites Back Porch.
Organised in conjunction with BBC Radio Suffolk, StowBlues takes place at the East Anglian Museum of Life in Stowmarket and supports the museum, which is a charity.
Chloe Brett, from the East Anglian Museum of Life, said: “It was fantastic. We were so lucky with the weather. All the bands went down really well.”
She added: “It’s looking like our best one yet.”
You may also want to watch:
She estimated more than 800 people had turned out.
“It’s a great fundraiser for the museum and helps us to do the other work we do at the museum.”
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Burgers, Wings and Ribs comes to Stowmarket