Il Divo, Sir Tom Jones and Madness play Euston Park, Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Three very different giants of the music world will take Suffolk by storm later this year.
Live music promoters Cuffe and Taylor present Summer House Sounds at Thetford’s Euston Park over three consecutive nights.
The line-up includes Il Divo, one of the world’s most successful classical crossover groups, on July 5; music legend Sir Tom Jones, on July 6; and British pop icons Madness on July 7.
Since launching more than nine years ago, live music promoters Cuffe and Taylor’s mission has been about taking music to the people and working in areas that don’t tend to attract huge household names, set against the backdrop of some of the country’s most beautiful locations.
Past successes include the record-selling 2016 Rod Stewart Hits Tour.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Taylor, director of Cuffe and Taylor, said: “We’re delighted to be presenting Summer House Sounds across the UK this July and are especially delighted to be doing so at Euston Park.
“We successfully brought two sell-out shows there last year with Cliff Richard and Michael Ball and Alfie Boe so we are thrilled to be returning in 2018 with Summer House Sounds.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 5 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 10 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
“This is a stunning location and we look forward to presenting three very different nights of outstanding live music.”
Tickets to all of this year’s Summer House Sounds concerts are available now from www.ticketmaster.co.uk