Felicity Kendal voted off Strictly
THE good life has ended for Felicity Kendal on Strictly Come Dancing as she became the latest contestant to be kicked off the show last night.
The TV star, 64, was given the elbow despite her American Smooth seeing her awarded her highest score of 30 points.
She said: “I’ve been on the most extraordinary journey.
“I couldn’t believe that I’d ever come this far, I couldn’t believe I would have ever danced this well, I wouldn’t have missed a second of it, I’m so happy to be here now.”
Kendal’s demise meant fan favourite Ann Widdecombe survived yet again despite another disastrous dancing performance.
You may also want to watch:
The former Tory MP for Maidstone and Weald was given the night’s lowest score with a measly 13 out of 40 for her interpretation of the Brazilian Samba.
The judges were thoroughly unimpressed as Widdecombe, dressed in a large canary-yellow frock, was dragged around the ballroom floor by partner Anton Du Beke.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 5 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 6 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?