Foals to play live show in Thetford Forest
- Credit: Archant
An award winning band have confirmed that the are playing a one off show in Thetford Forest as part of a series of summer concerts organised by the Forestry Commission.
The NME award winning Foals will play the concert on Thursday, June 20 and tickets will be available for £39.50 from 9am on February 1.
The concert is part of a series of gigs called Forest Live .
The concerts are put on the by the Foresrty Commission. They are major outdoor live music series held every summer in England in seven beautiful forests.
Over 1.75 million people have attended a forest gig in the last eighteen years. Money raised from ticket sales helps to look after the nation’s forests sustainably, for people to enjoy and wildlife to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
After nearly a decade in the music business, the band will release the first part of their new album, ‘Everything Will Not Be Lost’ on March 8, with the second part released in the Autumn.
The two parts of the album are described as being “Profoundly tethered but possessing their own personalities”.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 9 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 10 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
Foals frontman, Yannis Philippakis said: ““They’re two halves of the same locket. They can be listened to and appreciated individually, but fundamentally, they are companion pieces.”