New and improved Framlingham Galafest to relaunch with three days of fun ‘for all the family to enjoy’
A Suffolk bank holiday highlight is returning for a “flower power” themed festival - filled with “energy, colour and music”.
Organisers of this year’s Framlingham Galafest say they are looking forward to “exciting times” with the “new and improved” event.
The popular celebration is being re-launched as a three-day event running Saturday-Monday, with “something for all the family to enjoy”.
Kicking off with a Team Fun Duathlon at Framlingham Sport Club, Saturday will also feature a barbecue, bar and music from noon-10.30pm.
Entry to the music is free before 5pm and will feature music by Collage, Man in a Hat and Gasoline Alley.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday sees a craft fair and music by the pond, opposite the Castle Inn, followed by a car boot, craft fair and parade through the town on Monday. Entry to Castle Meadow for the music, stalls, games and entertainment is free.
“It’s a flower power theme - decorate yourself and come and join us,” said a spokesman.
Visit Framlingham Galafest for details.
- 1 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 5 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 6 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 7 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 8 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 9 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open