Full line-up released for Zombie Fest 3 - East Anglia’s biggest Halloween dance festival
- Credit: Archant
East Anglian’s biggest 24-hour Halloween dance festival is taking place at the Mildenhall Stadium, in West Row, later this month.
The full line-up has now been announced and features more than 150 acts including Kideko, who has just released a track with Tinie Tempah and Becky G, and an exclusive DJ set from world-famous megastars Pendulum.
The nine arenas and main stage will be home to household names such as Radio 1 legend Grooverider, Baby D, The Ratpack, So Solid’s Lisa Maffia and Romeo, Radio 1Xtra’s Friction, Shola Ama and many more.
Some of the country’s most talented female DJs will also be playing, with Jess Bays, Au Smith and drum and bass Mollie Collins.
The annual event is in its third year and run by East Anglia’s award-winning dance music promoters BIG and takes place on Saturday, October 28, from 6pm unitl 6am.
You may also want to watch:
More than 2,000 tickets have already been sold topping last year’s attendance, and the final admission tickets have just been released.
As well as top-notch music, the all-night festival will also feature some Halloween entertainment with a fairground, giant inflatables, firebreathers and a whole host of other fiendishly-fun immersive experiences.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket
To see the full line-up and buy tickets visit the website zombie-fest.com or visit the Zombie Fest 3 Facebook Page.