Gallery: Barton Players to present toe-tapping Show Stoppers on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Hits from the West End to Broadway will get people singing and their feet tapping during a two-hour-long show this weekend.
The Barton Players are presenting Show Stoppers on Saturday at 2.30pm and 7.30pm at Great Barton Village Hall.
The production, which features extracts from Shrek, Summer Holidays, Annie, We Will Rock You, and The Addams Family to name just a few, is an evening for all the family.
The show is in aid of HCPT The Pilgrimage Trust, a charity offering pilgrimage holidays for disabled and disadvantaged children and young adults from around the UK.
Caroline Ranson, who is the director of Show Stoppers, said: “The Barton Players are not only a pleasure to work with but have the drive and commitment of any professional company!
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a pleasure to work with a talented group of people – a night not to be missed.”
To book tickets for the show call Betty Blades on 01359 231413.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 6 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 7 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed