Gallery: Music strikes a chord as crowds flock to popular StowFest
- Credit: Archant
A music festival that is a major part of a town’s cultural calendar saw hundreds of people attend.
People came out in force for this year’s Stowfest events, which were held on Chilton Fields, Stowmarket.
The event acts as a showcase for up-and-coming bands from East Anglia and further afield.
Bands on Friday night, Serious Delirium, East Town Pirates and 23X, all kindly donated their fees to charity.
People attending on the Saturday could listen to acts across three stages and a dance tent.
You may also want to watch:
Musicians played on the The John Peel Centre Stage and The Total Driving Stage. Young bands had their chance on the Amplitude Stage.
Organiser Daniel Harvey said bands had applied from all over the country to play the festival.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 9 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
As well as the live music a number of stalls set up by community and charity groups were on display.