Game of the week: Brink
FIRST person shooter Brink is the pick of the games out to buy this week.
Platform: Xbox 360
Genre: First Person Shooter
You may also want to watch:
Forget single player action, multi-player is the buzz word in this tremendous tactical shooter that demands teamwork in the purest sense of the word.
Awesome battlefields plus superb characters and customisation mean you really can decide the role you want to assume in this gorgeous sci-fi world, but to get the most of the Brink experience, you’ll need to invest some serious online time.
- 1 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 2 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 3 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 4 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 6 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 7 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
Games should be experienced at their very best and Brink is a totally unique shooter, if you’ve got your own multiplayer network on tap.