Game of the week: Gran Turismo 5
THE long-awaited return of the souped-up Gran Turismo series is this week’s gaming must-have.
Title: Gran Turismo 5
You may also want to watch:
The wait is finally over.
GT5 does deliver in pretty much every respect, but perhaps a feeling of over-production lingers throughout.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
In fact, unless you’re a motoring perfectionist happy to tinker and tweak your engine for hours on end, you might find the overall experience a little lacking.
You rarely feel free to throw your car around like a good old ‘arcade racer’, but then this has never been the objective with GT5.
It’s the thinking man’s racer with a true connoisseur’s car collection. And for that reason alone, it’s worth racing out to the shops and adding this to your collection.