Gok Wan shares his secrets to style and body confidence in Essex and Norwich this autumn
- Credit: Contributed
Makeover maestro Gok Wan is on a mission to instill a sense of body confidence in women up and down the country via a series of fashion and style masterclasses.
One Size Fits All – Secrets to Style and Body Confidence, visits the Three Rivers Golf and Country Club, Essex, on October 7; and Mercure Norwich Hotel on October 28.
It includes with two live runway shows featuring merchandise from local clothing boutiques and will be followed by Gok’s style school.
The former Channel 4 How To Look Good Naked presenter will break down the myths about this season’s biggest trends before moving on to a bit of nip and tuck, no surgery required, with a body shape and control-wear masterclass.
There will also be the chance to shop for luxury local lifestyle products from fragranced candles to bespoke hand-crafted jewellery.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are on sale now at www.gokfashion.com
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 4 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 5 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 6 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 7 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 8 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire