Ipswich: Popstar Paloma Faith to perform at Regent in May
- Credit: Archant
Singer Paloma Faith has announced her first live performances of the year which include a concert in Ipswich.
The star will take to the stage of Ipswich Regent on May 23 following the release of her new album A Perfect Contradiction this month.
She said: “I am incredibly excited to perform this new album live. It’s a real ‘get up and dance’ record so let’s do that and bring the roof down.”
The album, which follows 2012’s double platinum selling Fall To Grace, features a roster of legendary music icons, singer-songwriters and producers including Pharrell Williams, Plan B and John Legend.
Paloma will also be performing at Cambridge Corn Exchange on May 24, London Roundhouse on May 27 and 28 and Bestival on September 7.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Friday.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 9 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'