Ipswich Regent to welcome Cinderella on Ice this Christmas
THE Russian Ice Stars will return to the Regent this Christmas with Cinderella on Ice, it’s been revealed today.
It’ll run for just one week, from December 27-31, and tickets go on sale from 9.30am today.
“Following on from the success of Peter Pan on Ice last year, we are really pleased Wild Rose will be staging Cinderella on Ice at the Ipswich Regent this Christmas,” said the theatre’s general manager David Mansfield.
“Audience feedback from last year’s performances was really positive, people were fascinated how a real ice rink could be created inside the theatre and the spectacular skating really captivated the audiences.
“This will be a magical performance and a great special treat for all the family this Christmas.”
You may also want to watch:
To mark the show’s launch, if you buy one full price adult ticket you get one child ticket free. The offer applies to the top three ticket prices only and runs to April 21.
Like last year’s performance, audiences can expect a high-speed combination of extraordinary skating, beautiful staging and breath-taking aerial feats.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
Wild Rose producer Vee Deplidge pioneered the concept of theatre on ice and has produced full-length productions in theatres around the globe.
They are designed to allow audiences to view moves close up, rather than the traditional view gained during ice arena productions.
Did you enjoy Peter Pan on Ice? Write to Your Letters, Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org