John Barrowman announces Ipswich Regent concert
STAR of stage and screen John Barrowman is coming to the Regent later this year, it’s been revealed.
His new UK tour coincides with the release in September of The Best of John Barrowman, featuring songs from albums Another Side, Music Music Music and last year’s John Barrowman.
“Touring round the country doing live performances for all my fans has to be one of my favourite times of the year.
“I love the thrill of a live performance, the excitement of singing some new and fantastic music. I can’t wait to see you,” says Barrowman.
He’s best known for playing Captain Jack Harkness in the BBC series Doctor Who and Torchwood, with the latter returning to BBC1 this summer.
You may also want to watch:
He’s also been a judge on shows such as How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?, Any Dream Will Do and I’d Do Anything.
More recently Barrowman hosted his own primetime Saturday night TV extravaganza, Tonight’s The Night, appeared on TV show Desperate Housewives and has been gracing London’s West End as Zaza in the Olivier Award-winning La Cage Aux Folles.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 9 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
Tickets for the Ipswich show, on Wednesday, November 2, go on sale from 9.30am this Friday.