John Barrowman announces Ipswich Regent concert
STAR of stage and screen John Barrowman is coming to the Regent later this year, it’s been revealed.
His new UK tour coincides with the release in September of The Best of John Barrowman, featuring songs from albums Another Side, Music Music Music and last year’s John Barrowman.
“Touring round the country doing live performances for all my fans has to be one of my favourite times of the year.
“I love the thrill of a live performance, the excitement of singing some new and fantastic music. I can’t wait to see you,” says Barrowman.
He’s best known for playing Captain Jack Harkness in the BBC series Doctor Who and Torchwood, with the latter returning to BBC1 this summer.
You may also want to watch:
He’s also been a judge on shows such as How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?, Any Dream Will Do and I’d Do Anything.
More recently Barrowman hosted his own primetime Saturday night TV extravaganza, Tonight’s The Night, appeared on TV show Desperate Housewives and has been gracing London’s West End as Zaza in the Olivier Award-winning La Cage Aux Folles.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 7 Mark Ashton: The 'divisive' figure with a track record for promotion and profits
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
Tickets for the Ipswich show, on Wednesday, November 2, go on sale from 9.30am this Friday.