John Peel Centre to host Halloween night of music from Polar Collective and Underline The Sky
- Credit: Archant
Leading Ipswich bands Polar Collective and Underline The Sky are joining forces for some Halloween high-jink.
They will be joined at The John Peel Centre, Stowmarket, for Monster Mash – a night of spine tingling music starting from 6pm tonight.
It’s been a big year for Polar Collective, who toured the UK playing a string of festivals including Osfest, Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival and headlined Action Charity’s Gig In The Garden.
Appearing in Heat and We Love Pop magazines, with an interview in Shout ready to go, they have featured in Billboard’s Next Big Sound Chart, were described on website Sugarscape as the sound of the summer and are gearing up to release their UK debut single.
Road to V winners and BBC Introducing favourites Underline The Sky have spent the past year recording their debut album, Here’s Looking At You Kid. Back on the the road for the Ourzone FOUND Tour, they will be headlining their own tour for the rest of this year and next, performing at the like of London’s The Garage and Norwich’s Waterfront.
You may also want to watch:
Both bands will perform a 45-minute set at The John Peel Centre. Visit www.johnpeelcentre.com for full details.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 4 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 5 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies