John Peel Centre to host Halloween night of music from Polar Collective and Underline The Sky
- Credit: Archant
Leading Ipswich bands Polar Collective and Underline The Sky are joining forces for some Halloween high-jink.
They will be joined at The John Peel Centre, Stowmarket, for Monster Mash – a night of spine tingling music starting from 6pm tonight.
It’s been a big year for Polar Collective, who toured the UK playing a string of festivals including Osfest, Jimmy’s Farm Sausage and Beer Festival and headlined Action Charity’s Gig In The Garden.
Appearing in Heat and We Love Pop magazines, with an interview in Shout ready to go, they have featured in Billboard’s Next Big Sound Chart, were described on website Sugarscape as the sound of the summer and are gearing up to release their UK debut single.
Road to V winners and BBC Introducing favourites Underline The Sky have spent the past year recording their debut album, Here’s Looking At You Kid. Back on the the road for the Ourzone FOUND Tour, they will be headlining their own tour for the rest of this year and next, performing at the like of London’s The Garage and Norwich’s Waterfront.
Both bands will perform a 45-minute set at The John Peel Centre. Visit www.johnpeelcentre.com for full details.
- 1 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 6 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 7 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 8 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia