Game of Thrones star to ride through Framlingham on horseback this evening
- Credit: Archant
Eagle-eyed Game of Thrones fans may spot one of the show’s stars riding through Framlingham on horseback today delivering an important message.
Display falconer and horseman Jonathan Marshall, who works with the crew’s music department, will be galloping through Market Hill this afternoon reminding people that the location of the Framlingham Country Show has moved.
He is expected to be there from 5.30pm to 6pm, so keep your eyes peeled.
Now in its ninth year, extreme weather forced the show to leave its usual venue in the grounds of Framlingham College after they became water-logged.
Mr Marshall is due to perform at the event, which is now taking place at Trinity Park tomorrow and on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking to BBC Radio Suffolk’s Lesley Dolphin earlier today, Mr Marshall said: “The people of the town who saw my show last year, I don’t want them to think it’s not on.
“That’s why I thought I would ride through the town then hopefully they won’t miss out.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 6 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from