Kara Tointon and Strictly Come Dancing stars heading to Ipswich Regent
The stars of Strictly Come Dancing are coming to get the town on its feet this summer.
Former Strictly champion Kara Tointon, the show’s professional dancers Artem Chigvintsev, Kristina Rhiannoff, and Ipswich’s very own Robin Windsor are joining the Strictly band on a new 23-date tour.
Dance To The Music’s first stop will be the Ipswich Regent on June 5.
It is the first time the whole 15-piece Strictly Come Dancing band, led by musical director Dave Arch, have performed together live away from the Strictly studio.
The show will also reunite Kara and Artem on the dance floor as they perform some of their favourite dances from the hit BBC1 show as well as brand new routines in the Regent’s intimate setting – getting audiences closer to the action than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
Dances will range from an American smooth to a Viennese waltz – with some surprises along the way.
Tickets are on sale now from the Ipswich Regent box office on 01473 433100 or www.ipswichregent.com or 10am from www.gigsandtours.com or www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
Next Thursday sees fellow Strictly professionals Katya Virshilas and Pasha Kovalev visit Felixstowe’s Spa Pavilion for an evening of exhibition dance routines.
Read my interview with Pasha online on Tuesday.