Suffolk country estate to offer ‘unique outdoor cinema experience’
- Credit: Film on a Farm
A Suffolk country estate is being transformed into an open air cinema showing classic films for visitors to enjoy “snuggled up beneath a blanket of stars”.
Kenton Hall Estate, between Framlingham and Stowmarket, is hosting a “unique outdoor cinema experience” for a screening of The Italian Job on Friday, July 13 followed by Four Weddings and a Funeral the night after.
“We have teamed up with Film On a Farm to bring the great outdoor cinema experience to our farm in Suffolk,” said Kenton Hall’s Lucy McVeigh.
“We are actually the only farm in East Anglia Film On a Farm currently work with.”
Visitors will be able to enjoy food including, longhorn beef burgers, pizza, popcorn and ice cream as well as drinks from a fully licensed bar serving Adnams, Aspall, Pimms and other alcoholic and soft drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, costing £12, should be booked in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01728 862062.
Visit Kenton Hall Estate’s website for more details.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car