Latitude: Can you recognise which stars are taking to the stage at the festival?
It’s nearly time for Latitude so with that in mind, we thought we’d test your knowledge of the acts.
The 1975, Mumford and Sons and Fleet Foxes are all headlining at Henham Park near Southwold as part of the three day festival running from July 13 - 16.
They are joined by mezzo soprano superstar Katherine Jenkins, 1999 No.1 Praise You hit singer Fatboy Slim and local acts Mullally and Bessie Turner.
Over in the comedy tent big names include Dara O’Briain, Simon Amstell, Seann Walsh and Joel Dommett.
With such an exciting line-up this year you don’t want to look like a fool in the Obelisk Arena, asking who it is up on stage or a laughing stock in the comedy tent when you fail to recognise the comedian you watched on TV just a week earlier.
You may also want to watch:
Test your knowledge with our quiz. Will you know your Katherine Jenkins from your Katherine Ryan?
Latitude Festival takes place between 13 - 16 July 2017 at Henham Park, Southwold, in Suffolk. The campsites open from 2pm on Thursday 13 July and close at 1pm on Monday 17 July. For day ticket holders the arena opens at 10am and closes at 3am.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 6 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich