Latitude 2019 line-up set to be announced this week
- Credit: Nick Butcher
From chart-topping musicians to some of the biggest names in comedy, the wait is almost over for the Latitude 2019 line-up.
The first announcement for the festival, which is held in Henham Park in Southwold, is set to be announced on Thursday morning at 9.30am.
This year’s festival runs from July 18 to 21 across 20 stages and it was recently named the best family festival at the UK Festival Awards 2018.
The main stage, called the Obelisk Arena, was headlined by The Killers, Solange and alt-J in 2018 and Liam Gallagher also played a secret set.
There was also plenty of comedy, literature and poetry from big names such as James Acaster, Sandi Toksvig and Reggie Yates.
You may also want to watch:
For youngsters, there is a kids area with theatre, teen area and enchanted garden and a dedicated family campsite for parents with children under 16.
Visit this website at 9.30am on Thursday morning to see the line-up.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 6 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 7 Widow: 'Heartless' council won't allow extra 4 inches for my husband's headstone
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 10 A140 closed in both directions after two vehicle crash
Who would you like to see at Latitude 2019? Let us know in the comments