Latitude: My top 10 festival moments - Adam Buxton’s BUG
- Credit: PA
Adam Buxton returns to Latitude this year for another edition of BUG, a trawl through the weird and wonderful world of music videos and the Youtube comments they attract.
For the past few years BUG has been held in the Film and Music tent which is always jam-packed for these brilliant shows which have moved on from a cult-following to mainstream success following a transfer to Sky Atlantic.
Buxton, known to many as part of the Adam & Joe team with Joe Cornish, is a master of silly voices, accents and just turning a one-word comment into a huge laugh.
What he has in store this year, only he knows, but for the last three years BUG has proved without doubt one of the highlights of my Latitude weekend.
So what am I looking forward to this year? Well, aside from BUG and obviously, Kraftwerk, there’s so much going on.
I want to see Sweet Baboo on the Lake Stage on Friday as well as Grizzly Bear, Local Natives, James Blake - all three on Sunday on the Obelisk Arena.
Also, previously mentioned Steve Mason and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are on my agenda.
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 4 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 5 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 6 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 7 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 8 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport
- 9 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside