Latitude: Will Ed Sheeran make a surprise appearance at this year’s Latitude Festival?
- Credit: Greg Williams
Suffolk’s Ed Sheeran is known for popping up at Latitude Festival for surprise performances - but the question is ‘will he do it again this year?’
Ed, from Framlingham, who closed Glastonbury on Sunday night, has taken to the stage at Henham Park several times over the years.
It’s no big secret that the superstar has a special place in his heart for Latitude.
He appeared at the iArena for an intimate concert in front of just 1,000 people.
And in the same year, the Castle on the Hill singer teamed up with Snow Patrol for a rendition of Chasing Cars on the festival’s Other Voices’ Stage.
You may also want to watch:
Last year, the Thinking Out Loud star joined his friend Foy Vance on stage during his final song, to rapturous applause from festival-goers.
As the 2017 festival draws nearer, speculation is mounting that he may make another surprise appearance.
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Appleton not shocked by Town's slow start but expects Cook's men to 'click' soon
- 10 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
According to his tour schedule, Ed is set perform in Conneticut, USA, on July 14 and July 15 and is then not due to perform again until July 18 in Quebec City, Canada.
Latitude takes place between July 14-16 at Henham Park, near Southwold.