Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke engaged to Suffolk man and ‘has never been happier’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Reality star Ollie Locke has announced his engagement to a Suffolk man who even shares his surname.
Ollie is one of the original cast members on the hit E4 reality show which follows a group of privileged twenty-somethings who live in Chelsea, London.
But despite a series of failed romances on the show, Ollie has finally found ‘what he had been looking for’ in boyfriend Gareth Locke.
Ollie announced his engagement to Gareth on Twitter with a picture of an announcement in The Times newspaper on Tuesday.
The announcement said: “Mr O.J.M Locke and Mr G.P Locke - The engagement is announced between Oliver, son of Sarah and John Locke of Southampton, and Gareth, son of Margaret and David from Suffolk.”
Alongside the photo, Ollie wrote: “I have known him for ten years, and at many of my most important life moments he was in the background.
Earlier this year we realised that what we had both been looking for was standing in front of us all along, the greatest hint was probably that we already have the same surname!
READ MORE: Comedians Rob Beckett and Russell Kane announce Ipswich shows“I have never been happier and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me smile like this every day!
- 1 Two arrests as man suffers serious injuries in pub brawl in seaside village
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations from Ipswich Town's win at Forest Green
- 3 Plans for former Dorothy Perkins store in Suffolk town withdrawn
- 4 Top food event set to provide showcase for more than 100 Suffolk producers
- 5 Driver caught speeding at 94mph in 50 zone on A140 in mid Suffolk
- 6 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 7 Hunt for convicted murderer released on temporary licence in Ipswich
- 8 'A top team for League One' - Forest Green boss praises Town
- 9 Sir Cliff Richard sends best wishes to Summer Holiday cast
- 10 See inside £715k mid Suffolk townhouse for sale after major revamp
“On Sunday I said yes.”
Gareth currently lives in London and works as the commercial director for country clothing brand Holland Cooper.