Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke engaged to Suffolk man and ‘has never been happier’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Reality star Ollie Locke has announced his engagement to a Suffolk man who even shares his surname.
Ollie is one of the original cast members on the hit E4 reality show which follows a group of privileged twenty-somethings who live in Chelsea, London.
But despite a series of failed romances on the show, Ollie has finally found ‘what he had been looking for’ in boyfriend Gareth Locke.
Ollie announced his engagement to Gareth on Twitter with a picture of an announcement in The Times newspaper on Tuesday.
The announcement said: “Mr O.J.M Locke and Mr G.P Locke - The engagement is announced between Oliver, son of Sarah and John Locke of Southampton, and Gareth, son of Margaret and David from Suffolk.”
You may also want to watch:
Alongside the photo, Ollie wrote: “I have known him for ten years, and at many of my most important life moments he was in the background.
Earlier this year we realised that what we had both been looking for was standing in front of us all along, the greatest hint was probably that we already have the same surname!
READ MORE: Comedians Rob Beckett and Russell Kane announce Ipswich shows“I have never been happier and can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with someone who makes me smile like this every day!
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 8 Hadleigh dad fights to reverse diabetes diagnosis
- 9 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 10 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
“On Sunday I said yes.”
Gareth currently lives in London and works as the commercial director for country clothing brand Holland Cooper.