Newmarket: Peter Andre will perform at Summer Saturday Live
- Credit: Contributed
Singer and television presenter Peter Andre will be bringing the summer music events at Newmarket Racecourses to a finale.
After the last horse race on August 23 - the final day of horse racing in 2014 on the July Course - he will perform on Summer Saturday Live.
Amy Starkey, regional director East of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “It’s fantastic to be announcing that Peter Andre will be with us for the second and concluding Summer Saturday Live.
“His charisma makes Peter appealing to people of all ages, and he has a huge fan following, so we’re expecting a surge in demand for tickets. It will be an occasion and a concert not to be missed.”
Andre has had numerous number one singles, two number one albums and has toured all over the world.
The Aussie has been in the spotlight since being offered a record deal on Australia’s New Faces TV show 24 years ago when he was a teenager. He hosts ITV1’s Peter Andre’s 60 Minute Makeover and co-hosted a new Sunday morning show Sunday Scoop at the end of 2013.
Last year also saw the launch of his own charity, the Peter Andre Foundation, in conjunction with Cancer Research UK.
- 1 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 6 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 7 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 8 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident
- 9 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
He has a new single – Kid – which is the official song for the 20th Century Fox film Mr Peabody and Sherman, and a long-awaited album.
His appearance at Newmarket Racecourses is in advance of his UK tour which starts in September.
Tickets are now on sale at www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or call 0844 579 3010.