Olly Murs to perform at Thetford Forest next June
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk fans of one of the country’s biggest music stars, Olly Murs, will have a rare chance to catch him close to home at a one-off show at Thetford Forest next summer.
The performance, on June 30, will be part of the Forest Live concert series organised by the Forestry Commission.
Following on from his spring arena tour, the show will be one of 20 outdoor dates for Murs next year.
Before his summer tour, next spring will also see him play 23 UK shows including three performances at the O2 and the opening night of the Teenage Cancer Trust shows.
This year, the former X Factor contestant celebrated his fourth successive number one album, 24 Hrs, making him the TV talent show’s most successful solo artist ever.
Tickets for the Thetford gig go on sale this Friday at 9am and are priced £42.50 plus a £4.75 booking fee.
They are available from the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400, or online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 3 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 4 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 5 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 8 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 9 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 10 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
Forest Live is an independent programme promoted by Forestry Commission England to bring forests to new audiences. Income generated from ticket sales is spent on protecting, improving and expanding forests and woodlands, and increasing their value to people and wildlife.