Spot yourself in our photo gallery at magical Bury St Edmunds Christmas fayre
- Credit: Archant
Massive crowds headed for Bury St Edmunds today to join in the Christmas fayre, on what is traditionally its busiest day.
The hugely popular fair has around 300 stalls, including lots of festive food and drink, as well as a cookery theatre and food area in the Cathedral grounds, with renowned chefs giving live cookery demonstrations.
Food treats range from award-winning hot chocolate and brownies to halloumi fries and venison sausages.
There are also free children's activities and a funfair and much more.
READ MORE - Stunning aerial photos show the magic of Christmas FayreBee Harford said on Twitter: "We have had a day full of good food and Christmas spirit! (And a fair few other spirits too...) well worth a visit to the Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre!"
Shauna Poynton tweeted: "Loving the atmosphere at Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre."
You may also want to watch:
And Stephen Clark said: "The Christmas Fayre was excellent. If you can, go to it!"
Tomorrow, Sunday, is your last chance to catch this year's event - opening hours will be from 10am to 5pm.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 8 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood