Razorlight join Thetford Forest live music line-up
Razorlight will play Thetford Forest as part of this year’s Forestry Commission Live Music.
They have sold more than four million albums, sold out arena tours, headlined numerous festivals and appeared on the cover of magazines from NME to Vogue over the last decade.
Previous albums Up All Night, Razorlight and ‘Slipway Fires spawned hits including Golden Touch, Rip It Up, Somewhere Else, In The Morning, Wire to Wire and the chart-topping America. The band are currently working on their fourth album.
“We are very pleased to be doing a gig in Thetford Forest. We like the ethos behind these shows and it will be great to perform our hits alongside new material,” said Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell.
They play on June 14.
Other acts already announced include Plan B on June 15, Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12, Alfie Boe on July 13 and The Darkness on July 14.
- 1 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 4 Dispersal order put in place for coastal town
- 5 A12 blocked following two vehicle crash
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 Hitchhiker died after being hit by lorry wing mirror on A143
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 9 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 10 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents