Razorlight join Thetford Forest live music line-up
Razorlight will play Thetford Forest as part of this year’s Forestry Commission Live Music.
They have sold more than four million albums, sold out arena tours, headlined numerous festivals and appeared on the cover of magazines from NME to Vogue over the last decade.
Previous albums Up All Night, Razorlight and ‘Slipway Fires spawned hits including Golden Touch, Rip It Up, Somewhere Else, In The Morning, Wire to Wire and the chart-topping America. The band are currently working on their fourth album.
“We are very pleased to be doing a gig in Thetford Forest. We like the ethos behind these shows and it will be great to perform our hits alongside new material,” said Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell.
They play on June 14.
You may also want to watch:
Other acts already announced include Plan B on June 15, Will Young on June 16, Ed Sheeran on July 12, Alfie Boe on July 13 and The Darkness on July 14.
- 1 Paul Cook's takeover worry and why he cancelled today's pre-match press conference
- 2 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 4 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Town linked with Feyenoord defender as Edwards 'attracts interest'
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Family's heartfelt tribute to 'devoted mother' of four who died in crash
- 9 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 10 Four miles of queues after A12 collision