Suffolk date for The Script
Irish trio band The Script have confirmed they will be playing in Suffolk later this year.
The group will play at Thetford Forest in brandon in July as part of the Forestry Commission’s season of live music.
Lead singer Danny O’Donoghue said: “It’s been fantastic on tour again and we can’t wait to get out into Thetford forest this summer.
“There’s nothing like headlining outdoors and we are looking forward to making our forest debut in East Anglia.”
A spokesman for the commission said: “The Script’s eponymous debut album very quickly secured them the status of an international act to watch.
You may also want to watch:
“A musical blend of rock, pop, hip hop and soul, singles like ‘We Cry’ and ‘The Man Who Can’t Be Moved’ brought the band to the fore with a No 1 album in the UK and their single ‘Breakeven’ selling over 1.7 million downloads in the US alone.”
The Script will play at Thetford Forest on July 14. Tickets cost �28.50 and will go on sale from 9am on April 1 available from the Forestry Commission box office tel 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 6 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 7 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk